It’s time to get really excited because I’m doing a full recipe redux today. It’s a three berry salad, with delicious blueberries, strawberries, and cranberries, drizzled in an incredible berry balsamic dressing of my own creation.
I bet you’re hungry just at the thought of it. If you’re not, you will be by the time you finish reading this.
Tea is an incredible substance and I’d like to talk about it a lot, and I will do more in the future as well. I absolutely love this stuff.
I grew up in the south, so sweet tea is something of a staple from where I come from. I had thought about fruit tea, or frozen tea pops, but that all felt a little straightforward and limited.
So I thought I would make a recipe that was genuinely accessible to people of all ages.
Why tea? Well, it’s therapeutic. It’s a cancer fighter, and it has been shown to reduce inflammation and the potential for heart disease and stroke, amongst other serious illnesses.
Plus, green tea is incredible for dealing with anxiety and stress as well. Put together, it’s a very simple substance that is easy to make and consume, they can have far-reaching health benefits.
Why I Decided To Do Something Different With This Recipe
So anyway, I decided to do something different with this recipe because I wanted something a little more advanced than just a straight tea recipe, that would create a perfect balance meal, or an accompaniment from more substantial meal.
As I’ve said, I love tea, and I want to infuse it in as many things I can, and show you how it is to achieve this.
Ingredients You Will Need For This Three Berry Salad & Balsamic Tea Dressing
Let’s crack on now by telling you the ingredients you will need to make this fantastic salad:
- Quarter cup of fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- Quarter cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons brewed black tea
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- Prepared fresh soft leaf lettuce
- Small amount of chopped or finely sliced almonds
As you can see, it’s a pretty straightforward list. Don’t worry about the fact there are three types of berry in there, the juice creates a natural dressing, and blueberries and cranberries are not overly sweet, which means you won’t have a sweet salad which many people don’t like. Plus, cranberries have a lot of health benefits.
Process For Making This Three Berry Salad
Now I have talked you through the ingredients of this fantastic tea salad, let’s give you the very simple instructions for putting it on the plate:
1. Place the fruit in a blender and purée it for a couple of minutes.
2. Add the oil, vinegar, honey, salt, and tea into the blender and gently blend for another couple of minutes.
3. You’ll then want to prepare the green salad. Keep it simple, but you could experiment with other ingredients such as cherry tomatoes or avocado. Just make sure that the cherry tomatoes a whole, or that the avocado is quite firm, otherwise it could become quite liquidy mixed with the dressing.
4. I like to make this as a chicken salad, because the sweetness of the fruit flavors really can complement the chicken. It will also give you a significant protein kick if you are working out. Gently fry some chicken it’s been diced in a pan. You can add salt pepper and garlic as well if you want.
5. Finally, put the chicken onto the prepared green salad, and pour over the green salad dressing. Make sure you are conservative with this, because a little goes a long way.
The Benefits Of This Recipe
What you’re getting here is an incredibly simple recipe that is very nutritious as well.
Plus, because of the sweetness, it’s actually more accessible for children. Although I don’t advocate high sugar content, or bribing kids with sweet tastes in order to get them to eat healthy foods, it is a great way of getting them initially involved, and then you can start adjusting the quantity of the sweetness, and introducing them to other less sweet dressings as well.
The other benefit of this recipe is that it’s got a good protein content as long as you use chicken with it.
I’ve been working out a lot more recently, and protein has become essential to me. That plus the natural bodybuilding supplements I’ve been taking, including testosterone builders, and other proven natural supplementation.
Put together, supplementation and a healthy lifestyle and diet can really work wonders. Plus, you get the pride of creating your own food.
Why Eating Healthily Is So Important
As you can see, eating healthily is not that difficult to do. There are hundreds of simple recipes out there, and I will be covering a lot more of them on this website over the next few months.
Don’t forget that healthy eating has to be part of a healthy lifestyle. You need to kratom walk, you need to exercise, you need to work your best performance physically as well.
The blender is great diet and lifestyle, and a positive mental outlook, to banish depression and anxiety, and give yourself a fantastic feeling for life.
What you buy from the supermarket has to be nutritious and simple. Always buy food that you plan to make into meals for yourself.
My golden rule is to never go into supermarket hungry, and never go in unprepared with no meal plans. That way, you will panic and start grabbing at the highly processed food for convenience.
Put together, that’s a simple recipe for an improved lifestyle, and something that surprising to a lot of people, a reduction in your weekly shopping bill as well.