Andarine S-4 is one of the most popular SARMs out there, and has one of the longer track record for producing results. What I want to do here is a bit of a guide, a review basically, of Andarine.
I want to talk to you about my own Andarine results, as I’ve used it for a couple of cycles, and I’m really loving what I’m getting from it.
More than that, I want to talk you through the full experience. There’s a lot of rubbish out there talked about SARMs, and I want to clear up some of the mess. I’ll tell you the effects and benefits you can really expect at the end of your first cycle.
Plus, I’ll cover dosage, cycling, stacking, PCT, and where you can find Andarine for sale that is good quality; because let me tell you, half the SARMs for sale out there are complete junk.
What Exactly Is S-4 Andarine?
Andarine (also known as GTx-007) was developed by company called GTx. They originally made SARM you will have heard of: Ostarine.
Andarine is structurally very similar to Ostarine, and it’s unsurprising that it has similar results. However, it is more potent, and it is slightly different in what it can do for you.
They were both developed for the same purpose, to try and help people who have muscle wasting conditions, weight loss problems, and diseases like osteoporosis. The goal was to protect muscle mass even in a calorie deficit.
Andarine is a true androgenic SARM. That means it mimics the action of testosterone by binding to androgen receptors in the body.
However, unlike some SARMs which are more potent, Andarine was found in studies using male rats to only be a partial agonist of the androgen receptors.
On top of that, it was found to bind with a high affinity to androgen receptors in muscle and bone tissue, and to not have such aggressive anabolic effects in problematic areas like the prostate.
I think it’s important to note here that Andarine has never been through human trials. It truly is a research chemical that’s not been licensed for any purpose. So please be aware that nothing we say here can be 100% certain; we cannot verify its mechanism of action, dosage required, effects, side effects, anything.
However, what we do know is that after 10 years of use by bodybuilders, it has superb positive benefits and very few side effects which people are reporting at the time, and nobody seems to be struggling after using it for several years.
Overall, it seems very tolerable as long as you are sensible.
How Can Andarine Benefit Your Bodybuilding Progress?
I want to move on now to how Andarine can actually benefit you. Look, as some stage you’re going to plateau naturally. That’s where SARMs can really help you make great progress, if you use them the right way and sensibly.
Let’s just give you an overview of what benefits you should get from using Andarine:
1. Andarine will help to increase bone mineral strength. Androgens help to increase bone density, muscle mass, and strength. So because Andarine is androgenic, you’re going to get stronger bones over time. This gives you a stronger frame to bulk up on, and gives you strength to use during your workouts.
2. Andarine also improves the density of muscle tissue. It doesn’t grow it hugely like some other SARMs, but it does make it much harder and firmer. It will also be “drier” which is something a lot of bodybuilders refer to, that means less water and fat mass.
3. You’ll also get better vascularity. Some people describe it as an incredible upgrade in strength and vascularity, that is visible in your veins and in the strength you feel. This kicks in after just a couple of weeks.
4. Muscle mass overall will increase, become denser, and be fantastically toned and dry. This is down to the fact Andarine is androgenic, and the fact it targets muscle tissue very specifically. That’s why a lot of guys who enter bodybuilding competitions, and yes let’s be honest they are using steroids to do it, use Andarine in the buildup to a competition because it gives such a lean, hard vascularity. It rounds off and finishes the hard work.
5. Andarine will lose you weight. Body fat will drop off. That’s a given. Andarine suppresses the production of HSL, hormone sensitive lipase. This changes the way our body metabolism works, telling it to utilize fat for energy rather than glucose. In a calorie deficit, it will also emphasize using body fat over muscle tissue. Therefore, you protect your gains, but you will also have the fat dripping off you.
How I Used Andarine & The Results I Achieved
For me, using Andarine was a no-brainer. I tried Ostarine a couple of times, and it’s very mild. But it is good enough to protect your gains mostly, while you cut some fat in a cutting cycle.
Andarine is made by the same people who made Ostarine, GTx. It’s basically similar in chemical structure, and similar in effects, but just more potent than Ostarine.
Ostarine and Andarine are not as potent as Ligandrol, which also works in a similar way in terms of its effects.
So what I wanted to do was to cut fat and increase my vascularity. For me, it made sense to use Andarine after a bulking cycle, so that’s what I did.
I did a bulking cycle by stacking RAD-140, MK-677, and SR-9009 together for 10 weeks. That packed on bulk, and increase my strength and energy. But it did leave large muscles that weren’t particularly toned, and a degree of bloat still.
So what I did was a cycle of Andarine on its own after that, because I want to see if it really could cut fat and tone up my muscles on its own.
Firstly, I worked damn hard. You cannot use SARMs like steroids. They will not work without hard work, you have to stress the muscles, you have to push your body, you have to work hard.
Secondly, my diet was fantastic as well. Clean, lean, and targeted. I hit the right proportions of the three macronutrient groups, and I made sure I had it all worked out in advance so I wasn’t tempted to cut corners, and wasn’t picking up bad habits. You will not get this right if you don’t feed your body the right things.
My gym routine was progressive. I set myself new targets that were incremental over the 10 weeks. I then increased my gym time three times per week to 4 (day break between each), and increased my circuit by two more different exercises per week.
I started on 50 mg per day, but then dropped to 25 mg after six weeks, for reasons I’ll talk about in the side effects section later. That gave me a huge head start, and dramatically increased my strength and vascularity, as well as cutting a ton of fat really quickly, while minimizing the chances of side effects.
These are the results I obtained in 10 weeks of using Andarine were:
- I noticed a dramatic increase in strength and endurance. This came on fast, within a few days, which surprised me.
- My vascularity definitely improved within a couple of weeks. It’s tough to explain, but I just felt like it was pulsing through me. My veins were larger and I could recover more quickly. I just felt I could push myself further, and I wasn’t struggling physically when the reps started to really burn.
- I noticed fat dropping off quite rapidly. I lost eight pounds of fat within the 10 week cycle, which is significant.
- Let me talk about the dry muscle mass. Not only did my muscles increase in size noticeably, but more importantly, they looked superb. They got drier, harder, more defined. By the end of the 10 weeks the tonal difference was absolutely incredible. You have to put in the hard work here though, you cannot expect to get these results without pushing yourself.
Let me be clear with you here, what you are getting with Andarine is basically Ostarine ramped up about threefold in terms of its potency.
For me, 10 weeks left me looking leaner, meaner, and feeling stronger. The muscle tone was clean and developed, and the fat was significantly less. Vascularity had improved significantly, and my strength gains were insane. All round, my Andarine results were really noticeable.
Andarine Dosage & Cycle Length Advice
Andarine is a SARM that’s genuinely androgenic. It binds the androgen receptors and interacts with them. This tells the body to lower its own production of testosterone, because it believes it’s got enough already because of the signals being sent by the Andarine.
So you don’t want your Andarine dosage to be too high, because you’re going to trigger a dramatic drop in your natural testosterone levels. That’s the first reason why taper down. I get the effects quickly, and then drop the dose. I went from 50 mg, the ceiling I would ever recommend, and then halved it.
I also did this to offset another side effect around vision problems, which I will talk about more in the side effects section
But 50 mg is the dosage I would recommend you see as your ceiling. If you’re not experienced with SARMs I would actually recommend you don’t max out more than 40 mg, maybe even 30 mg.
If you are stacking it, then I wouldn’t recommend more than 25 mg of Andarine in the stack.
You can cycle Andarine for quite a while as long as you keep the dose moderate, or you taper down from a high initial dose. That way you’ll minimize the androgenic side effects.
I did a cycle length of 10 weeks for my first Andarine cycle, and I’ve seen guys run it for 15 weeks, but I wouldn’t actually recommend more than 12 weeks for any SARMs, especially not androgenic ones.
For your first cycle I’d actually stick to a short cycle of 6 to 8 weeks if you are not experienced. It’s still enough time to get a feel for the results you’ll get, without exposing yourself to the full risks.
How To Stack Andarine With Other SARMs For Incredible Results
I always say that the power of SARMs in the stack. You can use them individually to great effect, but together, they can create potent effects that far outweigh single use.
Rather than eating strawberries or cream, stacking SARMs gives you the experience of eating strawberries AND cream.
Here’s a simple cutting stack I would recommend you bundle up Andarine within:
- 20 mg Andarine
- 10 mg Cardarine
- 10 mg Stenabolic
- 10 week cycle length
- PCT supplement required (mild: Nolvadex)
Andarine Side Effects & Warnings
The reason I will not go above 50 mg is because of another side effect that is very well known and widespread. It affects your vision temporarily.
Now, I’ve seen guys saying they take 100 mg of Andarine and don’t get the side effects, that may be true, it may not. It might just be dependent on you as a person.
But there are enough reports of site problems from people taking doses above 50 mg, for me to take note of it.
Basically, Andarine can affect your night vision, peripheral vision, and it can stain your vision yellow. Don’t worry, it’s temporary and fades within weeks of stopping the cycle, but for some people it can be quite disturbing. Stay away from 50 mg and you’ll be fine.
A Warning About Andarine For And After Photos
I just want to close this review/guide by telling you about Andarine before and after photos. It’s a warning really.
You just can’t tell if those photos are real or fake. You have no way of knowing, so don’t let them influence you.
It’s better to get information and put all that together to get a good idea of what you can do, and what you can’t, using SARMs. Don’t rely on before and after photos because often they are fake, you just don’t get the right context just from a photo.
How To Find Andarine S-4 For Sale Right Now
SARMs are getting rarer. That’s a fact, because of the ban on export that China has put on SARMs (and China creates 90% of the SARMs in the world right now).
So SARMs are running out, and prices are going up. That’s happening at my sellers as well as everyone else’s.
I’m actually kind of reluctant to tell you, but I still know three places online that sell 100% pure SARMs, and back it up with purity reports right there on the product page.
1. Science.bio sell a 1500 mg dropper bottle of Andarine for just $59.99. Dosed at 50 mg/mL, it’s going to give you a very strong dose for a reasonable price. They also sell raw powder that is cheaper, but more difficult to deal with.
2. Swiss Chems sell high-quality SARMs capsules. Brilliantly convenient, especially if you are a beginner because you get the exact dose you need without weighing anything or using liquid. 60 capsules, each dosing 25 mg, for a total dose of 1500 mg, costs just $69.95.
3. Chemyo another place that sells high quality SARMs liquid and powder. A 15 mL dropper bottle, dosed at 50 mg/mL costs $74.99.