In this BPC-157review we’re going to cover everything you need to know to use this peptide in just a few minutes. Let’s say upfront that its significant in terms of its benefits, but it’s also overstated by some reviews out there, and I want to give you some balance.
So what you’re going to get here is the lowdown on what BPC-157 is exactly, how it works, and how to use it.
I’ll also give detailed instructions on BPC-157 dosage and duration of effects, and importantly, I’ll talk you through the benefits and exact rewards you can expect from using it as a bodybuilder.
Plus, I’ll also discuss purity, safety, and how you can find BPC-157 for sale, alongside high-quality SARMs and PCT supplements like Nolvadex and Clomid. Lots to cover, so let’s get on with it.
How BPC-157 Works
BPC-157 is derived from a naturally occurring chemical. But that doesn’t mean it’s actually natural, and I want to make that important distinction at the start of this review.
Scientists found a protein in the stomach, and called it BPC. A synthetic fragment was then used to create BPC-157. It’s a 15-amino-acid long fragment of the entire protein that was found.
So it’s synthetically produced, from a natural amino acid protein. The reason this was done is that studies noted that BPC was produced in the stomach in much higher quantities at times of physical and emotional stress.
It was figured out that this amino acid could have potential healing properties for the body and mind. Scientists were right on that.
BPC, and by extension, BPC-157 was found to have the following benefits:
- Helps to keep levels of serotonin and dopamine higher
- Speeds up the repair of muscle and bone tissue
- Speeds up the formation of new blood vessels
- Improves vascularity
- Helps to form harder and stronger muscle and tendon tissue
- Increases levels of nitric oxide
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Inhibits production of the 4-hydroxynonenal growth limiting hormone
Put together, you can see that that’s an incredible list of benefits for anyone, let alone anyone using it for working out.
I now want to go through all of those key benefits in detail with you, as you can see just how good this stuff can be.
BPC-157 Results: What Can You Expect To Achieve?
For bodybuilders, the key benefits of using BPC-157 are as follows:
1. The increase in dopamine and serotonin improve your mood, and helps you to feel more rewarded. It also increases your determination to succeed and power through workouts.
2. Your muscles will repair faster, and injury times will lessen. You’ll also feel less pain.
3. Freshly grown muscle will be harder and denser. This is a key benefit that’s often understated.
4. Improved vascularity will help alongside dopamine and serotonin to work hard in your workouts.
What I don’t want you guys to do is to think that it is a magic potion. It certainly is not that, but it can have a significant effect if used correctly over the medium term.
It can also be used in higher doses in the short term to target injuries and get far faster local recovery times.
Over time, it will help to harden muscle, and help the muscle to grow larger and stronger more quickly. Tendons and bone will also strengthen more rapidly.
Plus, you’ll feel better, and you’ll have more emotional and physical energy to push yourself harder. That makes BPC-157 a perfect thing to use on cycle alongside SARMs, and also post cycle to help target recovery.
How To Use BPC-157
Now some people get a bit confused on the question around exactly how to use BPC-157. When do you use it, and how do you use it?
Let me put you straight here by explaining exactly how you use BPC-157 at various points of your bodybuilding journey.
Let’s talk about injuries first. BPC-157 is great for speeding up recovery times. Now to do this successfully, you’ll have to inject it directly into the local area. Don’t worry, it’s safe and pretty easy to do and I’ll explain exactly how to do in a minute.
Alternatively, you can inject it generally, and it will help to maintain dopamine and serotonin, raise your general response to injury and tiredness, improve vascularity, lower blood pressure, and help with faster repair and strengthening of muscle and tendon tissue.
However, if you inject it generally rather than locally for a specific purpose, then you won’t get the same level of impact and response.
You can also use BPC-157 both on cycle, and off cycle.
On cycle, I’d suggest you are using it generally more often than not. This will give you the general boost we have talked about.
Off cycle is mostly about using it for recovery and repair. You may even inject it both generally, and sometimes more specifically to improve muscle and injury repair times during PCT (post cycle therapy).
Anecdotally from bodybuilders, and in some rat studies, it’s been shown that local insertion of doses of BPC-157 can speed up repair and recovery times by as much as 50%. When you inject it generally, it’s the efficacy is far lower than that, but significantly better than doing nothing.
Hopefully you’re now a bit clearer on how to use BPC-157 generally and specifically, so let’s talk about how you dose and use this highly beneficial peptide.
BPC-157 has to be injected to get the maximum benefits. Don’t even bother taking it orally, because it’s bioavailability is low. You need to inject this stuff.
But don’t worry, as long as you are clean and sensible, and you buy high-quality BPC-157 that’s premixed, or you safely mix yourself, and you should never have a problem.
Here are the full instructions for using it, including BPC-157 dosage information:
- You can buy it in two formats. Firstly, it comes as a white powder. You will need to mix that with BAC (bacteriostatic) water to create the correct dosage. Secondly, it can come premixed with BAC water and you just have to dose it correctly.
- Get yourself some fresh needles that are packed in sterile packaging, some alcoholic medical whites, and some good quality latex medical gloves. You get all of these things on sites like eBay and Amazon cheaply.
- Wipe the area to be injected with one of the wipes, and make sure you’ve got the gloves on.
- Either by mixing up the correct dosage, or using the premixed BPC-157, get the correct dosage into a needle, and get ready to inject it. In terms of dosage, a low dose is around 200 mcg, and a high dose is around 1000 mcg.
- For general injection, anywhere that doesn’t hurt is good, somewhere with more skin. Alternatively, you going to be injecting it directly into the area you want to impact.
- Whichever method you are using, pinch the skin and then push the needle underneath it, you don’t need to go straight in, and you don’t need to go into deep tissue.
BPC-157 has quite a long half-life, so you should be able to get good results by using it just once daily. Be careful about dosing it, but if you want to use it generally, and locally, you could go as high as 500 mcg in each injection and do two at the same time.
You CAN take BPC-157 orally. However, you will need a much higher dose to get the same effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of Using BPC-157?
I have to say here that no proper human trials have ever been done on this peptide, so talking about side effects is pretty tough.
However, looking at bodybuilding community websites, places like Reddit, people I know to chat to, I’ve never heard of anyone having any side effects. In rat studies no side effects have ever been seen either.
Some people do report nausea for about an hour after they have injected BPC-157, but that’s it. So for me, the evidence as it stands is that this pretty natural amino acid chain has little day-to-day danger in using it.
Where To Buy Genuine BPC-157
I really hope this review has been helpful, and I want to finish by telling you where to buy BPC-157 it’s genuine in construction and high in purity.
Because it’s never been used for any purpose in humans, you can only buy it on the grey market, where private labs construct the formula, and then sell it on.
Thankfully, there are a few places out there that sell high-quality peptides, SARMs, and other supplements, that are high-grade and safe to use.
Science.bio sell BPC-157 in powder form. It’s dirt cheap, costing just $39.99 for the bottle.
Alternatively, you could buy BPC-157 from Swiss Chems. They sell it in premixed vials, so the powder has already been mixed with BAC water for convenience and safety. You’ll get 5 mg total dose for $28.95.
However, it’s important to note that the dose as given in the vial is too high. You’ll need to buy separate BAC water to lower the concentration in the Swiss Chems product, but because it’s premixed when you buy it, it’s far easier to do that than if you are trying to deal with powder.