Happy New Year! 2016 is going to be an awesome year! It’s no surprise to anyone that weight loss and health are at the top of most New Year’s Resolutions. Weight loss should not be about diets or deprivation. It should be about making better choices and small changes that improve quality of life.
New Years is a time for celebration, and you may have some leftover champagne in your fridge. Don’t throw it out! You can use it in this recipe filled with fruit! Packed with Vitamin C, these fruitmosas are the perfect way to kick off 2016!
- 2 cups of diced oranges
- 1 - 20 ounce can of pineapple tidbits, drain and reserve the juice
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/2 cup champagne
- 1/2 cup reserved pineapple juice
- Fresh Mint for garnish
- Combine fruit and place into champagne glasses.
- Combine pineapple juice and champagne and evenly distribute among fruit filled glasses.
- Garnish with mint and serve.
Need more healthy New Year’s ideas? Load up with these lucky recipes! Cheers!