Hello, everyone! Is it March?! I didn’t know January and February even happened since my whole house has been infected with the nasty flu and pneumonia for over 2 months. YUCK! I hope all of you are well and avoided this crazy flu season. In my moments of feeling well, I have been working on something for you. I am really excited about it, and I hope you find it useful in teaching kids about healthy eating. It is National Nutrition Month, after all!
I hope you ‘bite’ into this Minecraft inspired kit, Mealcraft.
Download here: mealcraftfinal.
I have 2 Minecraft obsessed kiddos who inspired it. I must admit they totally had to school me on this. I even had to read the books. Yes, there are books on Minecraft. This kit has some many things to choose from. I am presenting it to our elementary school next week.
This kit contains the following:
1. Mealcraft Myplate
2. Build a Healthy Plate
3. Survival Serving for kids (school age up to 10)
4. Beware of the Creeper Foods
5. Build a Minecraft Cart (fun for grocery shopping activity)
6. Mealcraft, Build your plate
7. Food Bar Sort
8. Feed Steve interactive game
This fun kit will be a blast and make you look super cool that you know about their favorite game. Best of all, this is absolutely FREE! Please use the hashtag #Mealcraft to give me a shout out on social media if you share pics of the kit. Now, Let’s get building healthy kids!
If Mealcraft isn’t your thing, I have just updated my Eat Like a Superhero kit.
Download it here: eatlikeasuperhero
This kit contains:
1. Eat Like a Superhero Plate
2. Reading, Writing, and Math worksheets (K-2)
3. Shop like a Superhero Food Sort
4. Hero Up Health Vs. Villainous Vittles Food Sort
5. Large Signage for Food Groups
6. Signage for Super Food Activity
7. Food signs
8. Table Tents for food items
9. Water Labels
Happy National Nutrition Month! Eat Healthy!