How much turkey do you still have in your fridge? We are almost down to the last of it. I needed to change things up for lunch so I decided to come up w/ a turkey salad sandwich. It’s so easy, and there are so many things you can do with leftover turkey.
- 1 cup of diced leftover turkey breast
- 1/4 cup of walnuts
- 1/3 cup of dried cranberries
- 1 Tbsp. light mayo
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Scoop out 1/2 cup for each sandwich.
- Place it on the bread and enjoy! You can eat it open face, if you so choose.
Turkey Leftover Ideas
- Put shredded turkey in a quesadilla.
- Throw some turkey in an omelet.
- Use turkey on top of a salad. It would go lovely with my Apple Pecan Spinach Salad.
- Use leftover turkey in a soup.
- Use turkey in a sandwich, like I am doing w/ this recipe.