It’s redux time again! This month we are in party mode and focused on healthy brunch recipes. Since many brunches include fruit, I wanted to bring some veggies to the party. When I find a new product at the grocery store, I am compelled to find a recipe to use it in. I found a new Greek yogurt cream cheese and wanted to try it out and update a cucumber dip I have had at many showers, graduation parties, and barbeques.
This dip can also be used with an omelet or even for a snack with pita chips. It’s super easy and will leave your guests begging for more. This is also a great way to include more protein and live and active cultures that this new product provides. Most cream cheeses provide 2 grams of protein, this one has 4 grams. It also have 3 grams of fat. I definitely think it’s cart worthy!
Note: Opinions are my own. I was not approached by this company or compensated in any way to mention it. I simply tried a new product I found and wanted to tell you about it. It’s also fun to give you a recipe to use it in.
- 1 - 8 ounce Greek cream cheese
- 8 - 1/8" cucumber slices
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tablespoons fresh dill
- 1/2 large lemon, squeezed
- Salt to taste - I use around 1 tsp.
- Place onion, garlic, dill, and cucumber in food processor. Pulse until finely diced.
- With electric mixer, combine cream cheese and onion/cucumber mixture.
- Add lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Serve with variety of fresh vegetables such as red pepper strips, baby carrots, broccoli, or cucumber slices.